Dear Fireborn Students in Term C –
Governor Wolf has started incrementally allowing some businesses to re-open effective May 8. From what we have seen thus far, we have concluded that businesses such as Fireborn Studios will not be included in this first wave of re-openings.
Therefore, we are pushing the start date of our next term (Term C) back once again. THE NEW TENTATIVE START DATE IS THE WEEK OF MAY 25. Your deposit is holding your space in Term C.
Our new plan is fluid. We will continue to monitor the situation and the directives and may adjust the date again later if needed. We will provide you with 10 days notice each time we have to push back until we can finally reopen. So please look for our next email update on May 15, 2020. You will be able to withdraw until May 19 without penalty.
Please note that as we push back the start date of this term, all subsequent terms will get pushed back also. This makes long term planning a very fluid and challenging activity for both you and us. We appreciate your understanding of just how chaotic and distressing this has been. We, at Fireborn, will continue to keep you updated as our decisions evolve.
When we do re-open, please be assured we will be making accommodations such as spreading out the wheels and/or putting up protective barriers and reducing class size to allow for social distancing and requiring the use of masks and proper hand washing.
We look forward to life returning to a new normal and being able to enjoy all the things we have been denied for so long. In the meantime, stay healthy, stay strong, and follow our governor’s health warnings.
Dan Vito and Donna Hetrick